Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

dogstile posted:

I'm slowly getting better at the game but I still haven't won a game. I think its because i've decided to learn how to shoot so I take engagements even if it'll get me killed because maybe i'll learn how to build better, etc.

Absolutely making GBS threads on a duo by myself is really fun, now i've just got to get as good as the people who regularly do that.

Honestly this is the recommended way to play Fortnite if your goal is win matches. Just have realistic expectations for yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Yesterday I came in 2nd place for the first time ever. :homebrew: I actually almost won too, 1st place was very close to death.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

As a new player to Fortnite that also loves cosmetics, the cash shop is super dangerous. :sigh:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I just got my first ever solo victory! :toot: So excited right now. I worked so hard to get good at the time and came so close for months, and finally just got my victory.