Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
The most fun I've had playing this game is a tie between:
Blowing AAB out of his sky penis tower thing while we were in a squad together
Getting to top 3 in a solo match and then building myself into a corner. With stairs. On the side of a cliff.

Ben Smash fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Apr 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
That also reminds me of my third favorite time in this game. I was playing one of the "expand your sheild" PvE missions and I decided before I went searching for other players, I would harvest the entire area and build walls along my borders, all of them, every inch. When I brought people in to finish the mission, they were very confused. I basically got to sit and do nothing for two and a half minutes and watch some bewildered pubbies run around for 100 Vbucks.

GOTY 2018

Here's a couple screenshots.

Ben Smash fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Apr 3, 2018