Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

all the ladies say I
Aug 24, 2005

Acción de Espionaje Táctico
Give us a special (are they weekly?) mode with a small map that's just tilted towers copy pasted to be bigger. It's fun to fight there even if I'm not usually good enough to make it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

all the ladies say I
Aug 24, 2005

This season will be a ton of fun with space crack. The two upgradeable heroes look pretty sick as the unlockable armor pieces get applied. While it was fun to hail Mary crossbow shots I'm okay with it being gone.

Can't wait to see how things evolve throughout the season. The dance club at the warehouses near flush is loud as gently caress you can hear it in like that whole area.

Whoever does the music for the dances and dance floors is doing am amazing job.

I can't say enough how well Epic seems to be handling this game. I was certain the servers would have poo poo themselves today like every modern game does on update day. The battle pass is always fun challenges. While the stand alone skins are a bit pricy. I have no complaints. Apparently Skeleton Trooper accounts are selling for like $400. While it is tempting, got to hold onto that bony boi

all the ladies say I fucked around with this message at 00:51 on May 2, 2018

all the ladies say I
Aug 24, 2005

queeb posted:

is it worth buying the battle pass if I only play a game or two a day and do challenges? I'm a gamerdad so I dont ahve a ton of time, wondering if i'd get my moneys worth.

I have a lot of fun with the challenges. If you don't spoiler the "treasure hunt" stuff it's fun to try and figure then out. I was able to find all of them from season 3 and enjoyed the challenge from the vague clues.

Even if you don't unlock everything (or even anything at all) 2 skins for :10bux: isn't bad compared to the price of anything else.