Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

AAB posted:

oh! pro fuckin tip right here :siren: rebind your build keys to something other than the F# keys.

I use:
Q for wall
X for floow
C for ramp
M4 for palate swap

Real pro tip: put them on your mouse thumb buttons so you can freely move while switching between them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

“Splits the player base” is the dumbest poo poo ever when you’re talking about the most popular game in the world and the maps aren’t paid dlc or something. Every good multiplayer game in the world has multiple maps and modes but people are scared of it in this game because the previous BR games that sucked did it poorly. Even if they were separate queues it would not be close to an issue when you have this many players. They could literally have 5 maps and 5 modes each with their own queue and be fine.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

AAB posted:

Towers getting nuked is gonna be a welcome change

What they doin?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Tomahawk posted:

Ive played like 40 games and never seen a rocket launcher. What’s the deal? Both times I got to #2 the other player seemed to have an infinite amount of rockets to shoot at my cover.

Kill them and take theirs

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

tyrelhill posted:

Best advice for newbie is to be the last to jump off so you have time to wander and goof around

If you want to waste time and never actually get good at the game.

Land in TT if you want to actually get good at winning fights and therefore winning games.