Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Lightning
Mar 10, 2012
Hey all, so I want to get into The Expanse panel on Saturday @ 1 PM in the Indigo Ballroom at the Hilton. I've never been in that room before that I can remember but does anyone know if it is worth it to try and get into that? Should I be planning on getting there at 7 in the morning and getting in line or would I be able to get in line say 10 or 11 AM? If you have any suggestions that'd be great, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Lightning
Mar 10, 2012
Saturday, July 20

10:00am
Infinity Train
11:00am
HISTORY's Project Blue Book
12:00pm
NBC's The Good Place
1:00pm
The Expanse
2:00pm
Impulse Season 2: The Genre-Bending Teleporter Drama from YouTube Originals
3:00pm
Snowpiercer on TBS: Panel and Exclusive First Look of Series Premiere
4:00pm
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Extraordinary Humans Revealed with Bruce Campbell
5:00pm
SYFY and IDW Entertainment: Wynonna Earp
6:00pm
SYFY's The Magicians
7:00pm
DC Universe Series Sneak Previews and Q&A

That's the line up for the day, nothing but maybe Wynonna Earp and The Magicians afterwards and The Good Place right before it seem to be the most popular. I'm not a huge fan of waiting in lines for more than 4 hours haha, honestly more than 2 hours and I'd just rather not, but for The Expanse I could do 3 or 4 hours. If I have to get in line at 7 though, then I'm probably gonna skip it.

John Lightning
Mar 10, 2012
I'd be cool with just being in the room. 10 o'clock sounds doable. Thanks!