Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
This is the low expectation Comic-Con and I’m here for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
In for a four day. Goddamn the con got pricey. I have some friends that didn’t get in, can I buy them passes during open reg?

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Excellent, hell yeah.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
I broke 3 bags today

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
The Rickflector thing was pretty fun, I had some kinect style dancing game while my wife played pickle rock fruit ninja. I played some goofy carnival game and won a “deadly battle kite” from the Venture Bros. As for merch, I now have an overpriced beach towel with ATHF Carl on it. All in all kinda rad, lines were short and well managed.

I wonder if the bags broke due to the extra 15 pounds of guides they put in there.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Welp, I guess we’re doing this again. All four days.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Dr Tran posted:

Wondercon postponed.

Let’s see if SDCC gets the chopping block next

It’d be rad if that con rot doesn’t have a 20 percent hospitalization rate

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Refund form has to be filled out by July 1, no partial refunds. If you are carrying over to 2021, no action required on our end. See you next year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Dr Tran posted:

I miss that Brazilian AYCE. The local ones just aren't the same.

I tricked a project manager into doing a business lunch there in January so I’m good. I’m a lot less sweaty this year and I just bought some fun stuff from Toddland, yeehaw.