Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Sagebrush posted:

it's only a matter of time before spotify starts replacing all the actual music they have with cheap netflix-like knockoffs produced under their own label

"we don't have the beatles, but try this similar band! they were recently featured in the trailer for a low-budget Lifetime film about the 1960s!"

gently caress you, "That Thing You Do!" was actually a good movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

qirex posted:

I've seen a child watch the same 11 minute cartoon five times in a row

Can confirm. Kids is weird.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

TimWinter posted:

Apparently the secret to getting past Google's legal team is by naming it YouTube Single Channel Pregnant Elsa Party App

Papa channel, papa channel, where are you?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Why would you shuffle an album? They're in that order for a good goddamn reason, you know.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Endless Mike posted:

i'm pretty sure "album shuffle" means that you shuffle full albums by album. as for your question, i have no idea, but spotify insists that this is how people want to listen to music

Why would you listen to spotify? Just loop Tetris A for as long as you want to listen to music?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

this but smooth mcgroove remix ftw

Either you like the Tetris A theme and your desire for music will satisfied or you don't like it and your desire to listen to music will be squelched.

:shrug:

• Locked thread