Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i've been on apple music because of how well it integrates with stuff but itunes is such hot dog poo poo it's making me seriously consider dropping it for spotify

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

also i'm not bothering to check their statements or anything but how the gently caress are they justifying this valuation? or are they not even trying to do that? they have all the risk & exposure of netflix with none of the ability to pivot into inhousing everything

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

like there's definitely a business model where you could run spotify at a profit while forcing a stalemate with the labels. i don't see how you do that with such insane profit that it justifies 23 billion. the very second you start pulling in any significant amount of money you're going to be ripped to shreds by the labels

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

qirex posted:

every music player should have album shuffle but barely any do

itunes does idk about the others

also i got so frustrated with itunes being dogshit that i actually called apple support and i'll be damned they actually fixed it and it works mostly fine now

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

so itunes works mostly fine for me now unless i plug my iphone into the computer causing it to completely freeze

what the gently caress, apple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

TimWinter posted:

For some reason Galloway thinks Amazon is going to pay double that.

or netflix and i understand his argument but i still think it's dumb. you can't pivot to creating your own music like netflix has pivoted to making it's own video

• Locked thread