Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

imagine payola

but with computers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

WalletBeef posted:

ahhh yes, the Xbox live strategy ...

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

qirex posted:

*adult people, I've seen a child watch the same 11 minute cartoon five times in a row

know what's worse than seeing a child watch the same 11 minute cartoon 5 times in a row?

watching a kid watch the same first six seconds of a wiggles video

all

loving

afternoon

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKp2gikIkD8

i learned about this and talking to my parent friends they all say this poo poo is the reason that they took youtube access away from their kids

this video blew my mind, though

wonder how much money i could make with a youtube app that shows you a specific channel

just gotta figure out how to do it without getting banned by google and going bonkers

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

deezer's got a bunch of stuff spotify doesn't but spotify wins my $10 for a "shuffle and play me something i've never heard" feature that actually does that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

spotify's hr department must be a hard place to work

yes this is spotify, we have lots of employees, but we're not going to list them all. here's five, piss off.

• Locked thread