Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

It's a lot more than that, actually.

They're good seats peckerwood.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
The ideal movie theater experience is a drive through in a pickup truck with a portable BBQ but anything is better than the old movie seats where you got packed in like freight even though you're paying $10-15

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Where does this fall in the Godzilla timeline in relation to Shin Godzilla?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

I, Butthole posted:

He should be Feyd Rautha, but Villeneuve just tells him to exactly copy Sting from the Lynch adaptation.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

quote:

Fans of Robert Eggers’s 2015 horror folklore flick The Witch will be delighted to know that he has managed to pull off a second feat in nightmarish world-building 

This sentence alone is enough to get me to watch anything so I guess I'm in.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

I won't speak with someone who thinks Vampire's Kiss is rubbish.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Didn't know I needed a live-action Five Nights at Freddies starring Nic Cage but here we are.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Gatts posted:

I like how for like an hour after I saw it I thought “Eh, another tv show I suppose.” And then decided to read the comments and learned this is a movie. Like a TV movie? Everything seems subpar. But whatever that’s Marvel for you.

Apparently Disney decided if people love TV so much let’s bring it’s level to the big screen.

I thought it was a TV show right up until reading this post.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

For a little while this and John Wick 4 had the same release date which would have been wild.

This would have been a really fun night at the drive-in.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Spider-Man trailer drops - This thread loses its mind that they're showing all the cameos in the trailer instead of saving the surprise for the theater.

The Matrix trailer drops - WTF where are all the cameos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

thrawn527 posted:

Everyone, I found it. The worst idea Netflix has green lit yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldgpvlN8XL4

A choose your own adventure movie starring The Undertaker and The New Day.

Nah the choose your own adventure WWE put on youtube ruled.