Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I can only see Daft Punk with those helmets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

RE: Bezos. If he knew a good show he’d have kept Patriot. Most underrated show on Amazon by a mile.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Not a single huge pig balls in that trailer

Also since it looks like he was from NOLA I'm just going to imagine that this is the sequel to Bad Lieutenant

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I've had it with these mother fuckin' vampires on this mother fuckin' plane

I'm about it

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

A bit late but there was a remake of She’s All That and it’s called Not Another Teen Movie and it’s what I think of when I see Chris Evans

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

BonoMan posted:

Everything I've heard about this is that it's insanely good so I'm officially hyped

It was good.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Personal I’m a fan of The Midnight Coterie of Sinister Intruders

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RWohylGm3c

Finally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010