Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Holy poo poo MewTwo

Or do kids today know who that is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Gravy Jones posted:

I'm just assuming Gemini Man is a reboot of the short-lived 70s TV show and will be part of an ongoing 'short-lived something-man based TV series' cinematic universe which will ultimately bring us the Manimal, Nowhere Man, Man From Atlantis and Automan reboots we deserve. Also John Doe, which isn't explicitly a something-man show but would definitely fit.

That'd be great. You could have David McCallum's Invisible Man, Exo-Man, and maybe the TV version of Starman or even MANTIS.

The Peccadillo posted:

Last one had "Mothra, Rodan, Gidorah, oh my"

I really wish The Wizard of Oz had never created that. It's awful every time it's used.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

wizardofloneliness posted:

It would be better if the cats all wore clothes. The James Corden cat in a shirt and suit jacket but no pants is very disturbing. It's all so obscene.

It works better in the play because the actors are supposed to be cats but they wear clothing and makeup to achieve that effect. In the movie they're just a bunch of weird nude bipedal cats.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Also it's super obvious that the terror dogs are back (and Paul Rudd is going to become either the Gate Keeper or the Key Master) and the big bad guy will be Gozer yet again. They even had the symmetrical book stacking.

And you see Shandor Mining Company. I'd guess it's not just an Easter egg. I did like that they show Egon's collection of spores, molds, and fungus.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
Taking the fight to the aliens' home planet was the intended plot of the third Independence Day movie, but this actually got made.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

He's somehow going to be the reason the dinosaurs died out, isn't he?

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

BonoMan posted:

Here's my guess
His collision with the "unknown asteroid" accidentally knocks it off its collision course with Earth and the extinction event doesn't happen.
He will end up using something nuclear from his ship to still cause an extinction event.
Adam Driver will die, but before that he will somehow find a boy survivor.
Boy and Girl survivor grow to adults and end up becoming "Adam and Even."

Either that or he somehow detects the asteroid and it's a race against time to get off the planet before it hits.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

The Peccadillo posted:

Why can't you use the colour purple?

Alice Walker will sic the lizard people on you.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
So what's the big secret monster going to be? They've already used Ghidrah and Mechagodzilla. Anguirus? Gigan? 1998 Godzilla?

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
Waititi's star fell pretty quickly. Not too long ago, whenever someone was complaining or bragging about how much they hated Marvel, they'd usually say Thor Ragnarok was the only good one, because Waititi did it. You don't hear that anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6NibtjmjOk&t=6s

Guess who's back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGDk1Pekn-A&t=10s