Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
tarantino loves LOVES 35mm and 70mm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

MacheteZombie posted:

It's a solid comedy with some decent social commentary but imo it fumbles the ball in the third act. The cast is amazing throughout though
I was shocked to find out weeks after I had watched it that the young female lead passed away months after it screened at cannes :(

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Egbert Souse posted:

A Zed and Two Noughts/The Fall: Two Films by Peter Greenaway - June 20
- Commentary by Peter Greenaway on A Zed and Two Noughts
- Video introductions
- Short films: Vertical Features Remake, H is for House, A Walk Through H
- Video pieces by Greenaway on the films
- Trailer

Millennium Mambo - June 27
zed and two noughts is v good but holy poo poo i'll be there for the falls on blu

might blind buy millennium mambo too

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
tbh, physical media that's at least criterion dvd quality is a big dub for me

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

esperantinc posted:

Kino Lorber fall sale started today, as if I need to spend more money on movies between this, the Orbit sale from a few days ago, and the Vinegar Syndrome black friday pre-orders tomorrow.

:shepspends::shepspends::shepspends:

...and i'll be doing it again in october

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Gripweed posted:

does Hundreds of Beavers have a physical release?
It's strictly VOD rn, though there's supposed to be a physical release sometime vaguely in the future