Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Lots of sites will even send you voucher codes if you leave stuff hanging in your basket for long enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I just like the tangible quality of having a physical collection. It looks cool, plus tracking down the things I want to add to it is an extra little bit of a hobby, since about 90% of my collection is second-hand because I enjoy bargain hunting. Crate-digging boxes of old DVDs at yard sales, second-hand stores, pawn shops etc is one of life's little joys for me.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Mar 27, 2024

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Got my limited edition copy of The Green Knight in from the A24 shop and the disc in the book is nearly cracked fully in two :sigh: sent an email requesting a replacement disc, never have had that happen before

They will return in one year to crack you nearly fully in two.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Speaking of TV box sets, I was sick last week so to make myself feel better, I bought the DVD set of the original run of The Twilight Zone. No shock to find out it still holds up, so drat good.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

https://twitter.com/PhysicalMedia_/status/1782454476126945357