Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

honest to god butt dialed my way into this thread but holy poo poo i got to see that picture so

good on yall cineD

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

im going to rent heroic trio/executioners today and get to the bottom of this debate

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

finally HVD is here

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

thanks a lot goodwill now this turd may be the rarest movie i own

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

severin had a pop up sale at my video store and i bought that damned black emanuelle box for half off like a gross nerd

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Big Mac posted:

You talking about Movie Madness?

my friends have to ask me to stop talking about movie madness

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Movie Madness was such a huge highlight of my recent trip to Portland. I got to see the soap from Fight Club and a real prop from Citizen Kane! They had a DVD copy of Interstella 5555 and I convinced my friend who was local to the area to rent Baby Assassins! I even dropped a suggestion in their box for the Customer Suggestions shelf for Wild Zero. I wish I lived there so I'd have an excuse to constantly check stuff out.

i get three free rentals a day and go...every single day. i would never admit to anything illegal, but send me a PM if you need a less than physical copy of anything

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Big Mac posted:

my kind of poster

I just have the lower tier membership, still worth it by a lot. I just recently moved but when we were looking for our new place, we knew that if we could get close enough to MM we'd up the membership and cancel a bunch of streaming services. Pays for itself, it does.

sweeeet

its like 35 blocks for me and mt tabor in between so i drive. goon project night at the miniplex when

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

The Saucer Hovers posted:

three free rentals a day

that black emanuelle box is giving me GemserFeverTM

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Sirotan posted:

tame compared to some of the poo poo people in this thread collect

yeah i bet someone itt has milk money on bluray

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i havent even seen a movie in 4k UHD with or without HDR

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Origami Dali posted:

A couple months ago they announced the creation of an optical storage disc that can hold 125 terabytes, so I wouldn't worry about it.

didnt they do this a decade+ ago with HVD?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Terminal Degeneration set at that price was impossible to resist

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

weird. i bought money plane at a record store a few weeks ago.

just awful but kelsey does say the thing sooo

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

feedmyleg posted:

Before I bought a Blu-ray burner I used these kinda sites to get physical media of weird old TV shows that are long OOP or never got physical releases. They usually have pretty decent packaging which saved me the hassle of making it myself.

remuxed from streaming or just potato quality or what

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

post the friggin link. or are we still living :cb: :filez: :cb: lifestyle around here

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

$30 today- if you live in portland you need to go. full stock of boutique labels and they really get in good used stuff all the time. and yes rapoon alien glyph morphologies had its complete set of giant alien glyph cards thank you for your knowledgeable concern.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

does that ww1 footage restoration he did look bad?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

where is my severin kids complete Ernest box with negative scans of every film and all the commercials that could be recovered

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

oh sweet glad i wasnt lying

i went to everyday music downtown for the first time since i was a teenager and it was pretty sad. still maybe worth going though i did find an embarrassing something weird dvd id always wanted.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

its me, the guy buying ONLY the johnny ryan slips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

anyone able to share their opinion on the new Lily Chou Chou release?