Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019

where's my Ruddman as a regular co-host

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
you guys are forgetting about a stone cold classic

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
The first season of Simpsons is awful and I'm glad we're moving unto the last watchable season before the show craps on itself.

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
ಠ_ಠ

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019

Fred is on posted:

The last few Simpsons episodes the podcast covered have really been testing my commitment to watching along. :sigh: Thought at least there will always be WAC and Talking of the Hill/Futurama/etc. as palate cleansers.

try to make it to behind the laughter
and maybe trilogy of error

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
holy crap bob and henry got briahna joy gray along with that virgin texas guy in the newest podcast

that's some serious star power draw

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
more like chapo crap house except for christman hes ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
rigged