Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

oh drat i didnt know they were only doing the first season of futurama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

Season 1 of koth, much like simpsons season 1, kinda suck

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

DoctorWhat posted:

it's insane and frustrating how within 5 minutes of chapo trap house guesting on Talking Simpsons, there's a lovely joke about suicide and the word "bitch" thrown around for no reason. That's not what I came to Talking Simpsons for.

DoctorWhat posted:

There's a difference. I'm a far-left dude, I just find the Chapo Boy's humor crass and a poor fit for Talking Simpsons.

ahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

are there any good Futurama focused podcasts similar to Talking Simpsons? There are way more hidden jokes and references i dont get in Futurama than Simpsons and TS guys doing season 1 is great but their (understandably) limited scope is gonna leave me wanting more when theyre done

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

now that the two bad neighbors episode is on the free stream i just want to double down on my response to the dweeb who was crying about it...

Kly posted:

ahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha
its probably the best TS episode ever and between this and checking out 3 different futurama podcasts i really appreciate the quality of TS. its good to see them thriving after losing the dead-weight

Kly fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Apr 18, 2018

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

jeez how many episodes of laser time did antista get out of Bob and Henry before he hosed off? both are apparently on the latest episode he put out

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

but LT lost everyone except one guy

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

im just confused how TS losing one guy "Ruins the flow and cuts into the rapport" for you more than LT losing literally everyone other than that one guy

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

Oh my bad i get it. WAC does the guest host thing too doesnt it? I like it but i also think bob and henry have enough rapport to make up for less with a guest

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

jadebullet posted:

Is anyone else having an issue with finding season 2 & 3 of Talking Simpsons? On PodBean it just starts with Streetcar named Marge, and on podcast addict it starts at Mr. Plow.

The Talking Simpsons Official Free Feed has all the free episodes

http://talkingsimpsons.libsyn.com/

click archives to jump to the oldest ones

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

ninas the best guest they have i wish she was just a regular host along with henry and bob

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

i know futurama has a bunch of math and science background gags i dont get or dont even notice and its why id like a ts treatment of the whole series. or at least the original run of it.

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

I had no idea you had an account here. Is sa where you met bob because he criticized a donald duck picture you drew or whatever it was?

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/bobservo/status/1116723389811572741?s=19

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

He cant even get his own shows out on time. Last i looked 302010 was like a month behind schedule

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

Does the patreon rss take a while to activate? I put the link in two different players and they both just show an empty page

working now just had to wait i guess

Kly fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jan 27, 2020

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

i like chapo traphouse and podcast the ride and i found out about both from talking simpsons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

chapos good actually