Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
Just got caught up because I didn't subscribe to the new feed, and it was a nice surprise to hear Stephen Sajdak on an episode. It's cool when some of my favorite podcasts have crossovers.

Also, really loving What a Cartoon.

Anybody know what happened with the whole Laser Time connection?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Guy Mann posted:

I'm glad Bob and Henry are doing so well on their own but without them Laser Time probably isn't long for this world. The eps of Thirty Twenty Ten and Laser Time since Antista moved to Florida are loving dire since they're just him and a single guest and he's always been the worst part of the network by far. The last episode of 30/20/10 even a really ominous line about not wanting the show to die without playing the Magnum PI theme at least once.

That's too bad. I actually found Laser Time before any of the other podcasts and I enjoyed it, but I ended up pretty much liking everybody BUT Chris Antista. I also stopped listening to 30/20/10 after Matt J. left, so I missed that comment.

Thanks for the info!

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

I was just listening to the Homerpalooza episode, and it made me so happy that there were other people that have fond memories of that Saturday morning cartoon covers album. The Gigantor and Speed Racer ones were my favorite.

Here's a YouTube link if anybody wants to revisit the songs, or just want to know what the hell they're talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvIVKe5hGzY&list=PLYPOlfChCRmhiNZVZbTeu7YSHf5xqFk5a