Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
You should all be voting for the Cowboy Bebop movie to win this tie breaker poll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Same with me but it was the part in the episode with the comic convention when Andy and Kevin are fighting and people start watching them and chanting "Luke, Luke, Luke!"

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Not really podcast related, more podcast adjacent, but I went to Universal Studios Orlando yesterday and went to Krustyland. The Simpsons ride was fun, but it started to give me some motion sickness at the end so I had to close my eyes a few times. I also did not know it was a CG movie, I thought it would be all traditional animation like the show and the movies they play before and after the ride. It's also disappointing how low resolution the movie is now, I get that the thing opened up a decade ago but like, maybe rerender it so it's not blurry when people are paying so much to visit the park?

Got a Lard Lad donut and it was good. Had a Krusy Burger and it was also good. They had Bort keyrings in the Kwik E Mart, so of course I had to buy one. The Flaming Moe is a fun idea and you get to keep the cup, but it's orange flavored soda when it should clearly be grape flavored. I sure hope someone got fired for that blunder. I think we're going to go back to the Orlando parks sometime next year and while I probably won't ride the ride again I think there's still enough stuff to check out to make it worth a second visit. I saw a bunch of Blinky stuffed toys and kinda wanted one, but also didn't feel like paying to play carnival games, maybe next time.

e: It also bums me out a lot that there will never be a Futurama-rama because it could be amazing and I can think of an entire parks worth of attractions and rides in addition to all of the ones you could just pull straight from the show itself. You're a damned liar if you tell me you wouldn't go on a Whalers on the Moon attraction.

ONE YEAR LATER fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Oct 7, 2019

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I'm glad you guys covered Mushishi, I stumbled across it randomly years ago when I would torrent stuff and I really loved it. This was only the first 13 episodes too, I knew they had a second season out since I saw it while browsing Hulu so I'm glad to hear it's good and I'll get around to watching it soon.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I think it's a very low key show that follows a monster of the week format but has some overarching questions and answers. As I said, I've only seen the first 13 episodes and I thought they tell a good story. If you like ghost stories you'd probably find something worthwhile there. I need to rewatch it and watch the rest of the show but it's stuck with me since I first watched it probably 7-8 years ago.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I don't know what that post means. You were done with what? And why?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Ok, I read the OP as "done with the episode" so I was confused. Thank you for the clarification.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
They're both still great, I rewatch them regularly and they make me laugh. Bobby Hill is the same age as I am so I relate a lot to his antics in the first few seasons. Fry is where I was a few years ago, listless in life and my only friend was a robot.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I already voted for Cowboy Bebop

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Big Bugs and Taz in baggy jeans and sunglasses energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Personally I don't listen to any of the what a cartoon episodes for shows I don't have any affection for so more King of the Hill on a more consistent basis makes me happy.