Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Mayored to the Mob will always be my favourite season 10 ep if only for the line "I don't get it. Everyone loves rats, but they don't want to drink the rat's milk?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Improbable Lobster posted:

I like a lot of season 10 and I didn't remember Make Room for Lisa at all

I always get it confused with Lost Our Lisa but an easy way to remember is that Homer is still a lovable oaf in that one and in Make Room for Lisa he's an oblivious jerk and borderline mentally retarded

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

I'm expecting it to sound like that episode of South Park where they just reedited old clips of Isaac Hayes together.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

BizarroAzrael posted:

I guessed today's guest when Henry mentioned his broken leg, and delighted to be right! I had wondered if Danhausen would stay in character for the whole thing and i think a good balance was found. Great timing with his career news too.

I don't follow wrestling so when I started the episode I thought they were talking to Al Jean doing a character.