Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I don't really understand how Tangles tail works, like she wraps it around some robots and pulls on it and they just sorta explode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Gad dangit, Now I'm older than Dr. Robotnik.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Imposter Syndrome seems to be starting off pretty good. loving Starline, man. Duder didn't even give his kids the truth OR a fake history , just be Sonic and Tails and don't think about it too hard. And the hypnosis thing didn't even hold up through the issue.

Should all blow up real nice.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

MonsterEnvy posted:

I am also liking them as characters so far.

Yeah their pretty good. Mostly observing Kit the closest here. Surge is a cocky rear end brute, but Kit has that look in his eyes...

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Agent Rush posted:

The new characters have pretty much all been great so far aside from Mimic (not that he's a bad character, I just find him kind of dull), so I'm eager to see how said Imposter Syndrome plays out. To be honest, I wonder if Surge and Kit can even step to Sonic and Tails, and I really want to see what Starline's plan for Eggman entails.

Starline really is defined by his hubris, huh?

Starline is walking into this thing after so much preparation and yet is somehow still so half assed in his execution that I can't call it that because the skeleton of his plan doesn't even have a pelvis to mount butt cheeks on.

It's great.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Sonic has had a lot of adventures, as many as two at least. He's probably allowed to be blase about a 5 minute encounter with a weird new jerk that wants to kill him that ends with their apparent death through no real fault of his own.

These things just kinda happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Knuckles OVA Hat is simply too powerful to stay dead.