Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Larryb posted:

So if this is true, IDW may be going inactive after January. Not sure whether this means the comic is canceled or not though.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8687/IDW-Publishing

I think they mean IDW will no longer be selling on that website. Not seeing any indication IDW is going away anywhere else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Does anybody buy digital comics direct from IDW? I've been subscribed to this one on comixology but I guess they are getting rid of DRM-free downloads when they fully merge with amazon next month, which was the whole point for me. Just wondering what kind of files you get from IDW and if you can subscribe or you need to purchase manually every time an issue comes out.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

ConanThe3rd posted:

Man twitter is downright toxic.

And the 250 characer, 0 depth tirates about Sonic's character in reaction to #50 are not helping.

What are they upset about?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Bring Penders back if you want Sonic to kill his enemies.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Kurui Reiten posted:

Didn't they do continuations of the Mirage TMNT run, too? Though I think that had at least one of the original two creators on it.

Nah, IDW's TMNT is its own continuity, though taking a lot of influence from almost everything that came before. And Eastman is still involved, yes!

I haven't read them, but the Gargoyles comics based on the Disney cartoon have also moved around to different publishers while continuing the same story.