Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sailor Dave
Sep 19, 2013
Is it weird if I found the "Sonic Learns to Drive" part of the 30th anniversary comic way more charming than the main comic? Ever since the Archie comic died, and along with it, a WAY more interesting world than the boring Forces-esque villages-everywhere IDW world, I've been kinda down on the whole thing. It felt like they threw away all of the interesting stuff Archie had been doing and it just feels really dull, even though it's almost the exact same artists and writers? I wouldn't mind seeing more of the silly, cartoony, classic world this particular segment has if we're not going to get anything interesting on the main comic, though I doubt it'll happen any time soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sailor Dave
Sep 19, 2013
I enjoy the art of some of the other artists, especially Evan's, but Adam Bryce Thomas is always a delight. I feel like he has such a good understanding of space and perspective, every scene feels weighty with him.

Sailor Dave
Sep 19, 2013
If nothing else, Adam Bryce Thomas's art continues to be an absolute treat in the most recent issue. It would have been interesting to see him work with the post-reboot Archie stuff.