Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

"Picture this: it's 2002 and you are 8."

Motherfucker this youtuber is almost exactly as old as I am :stare: that's creeping me out way more than it should

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Nodosaur posted:

This is the IDW Sonic thread, not one for The Lara-su Chronicles or the Archie comic.

Nodosaur posted:

Guys. Come on, take it to the Sonic general in the game’s forum. This isn’t about the Archie comic or Penders.

gently caress off Ken lmao

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
should i just make a Penders mock thread so this dingbat doesn't keep crying about how ~this is the IDW thread~ and saying people should go to Games to talk about old comics

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
alright I'm gonna make the Penders mock thread so this one can be about Flynn/IDW/Sonic The Comic/good sonic comics in general

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
alright I made the thread go laugh at Penders here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I'm a little late, but: while I understand that the mandates are because of Penders, I think Ian Flynn has more than proven by now that he's not Penders or anything resembling Penders. Dude's an actual good writer and Sega should probably loosen the leash now that he's established that.