Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

This book is amazing. I'm not sure why but him stopping to point out that he'd lost a shoe somewhere cracked me up.

And yeah holy poo poo this is a refreshing change from RPO, even if this author is also destined to be an absolutely terrible person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Well I am now imagining Pitt as The Big Show, wondering why his love interest is more attracted to the well dressed, attractive, talented man she has an established relationship with.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

The thought randomly occurred to me last night that Pitt could fall down a stairwell while clearing this empty boat, wreck his ankle or something, and get placed on leave as an accountant for the next six weeks while he recovers. I think that would be hilarious.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Something I don't understand about Pitt's grenade gambit: don't smoke grenades look totally different from fragmentation grenades? Given that vampires apparently retain their knowledge, how did Darne not spot this immediately?

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Is Machado supposed to be in Brazil? Pretty sure he's not going to bump into too many Aztecs or Incas there Owen.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Don't you see, he saved her from a monster, like a gallant knight of old. Now her womanly heart surely sees him as the hero he has always been!

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Yeah I get the sense he recognizes that what he did was a lovely thing from a professional angle. Obviously he doesn't care all that much about Pitt in particular, which is not particularly surprising.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

I cannot imagine how stupid they must look kitted out in their tactical gear, with stakes, grenades, custom firearms, webbed pouch carriers and then rounding it all off with loving hockey helmets.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Sometimes its fun to just (let's)read stupid nonsense: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZMt87ZdUbw

e: also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVa-sqcDYZ4

PittTheElder fucked around with this message at 22:40 on May 7, 2018

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Such a perfect opportunity for an "I know" from Julie.

Also that can't possibly be the actual end of the book, right? This is joke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

what is the villains' motivation anyways

Seriously, last I checked I thought he was trying to become King of Portugal? Or did getting hosed up by his lieutenant guy (the tattood man?) just make him insane and ~*~evil~*~.

E: aw gently caress I got sniped by a while chapter.

• Locked thread