Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
In. I remember this book being like a lot of playing White Wolf games with the FOX kids bavk.in the 90's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Samizdata posted:

Cold iron means it's been beaten out, not traditionally heat-forged.

Does smelting count? Hell, even meteoric iron gets melted coming through the atmosphere...

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

I'm not sure if he's worse or better than Laurel K. Hamilton's Anita Blake as far as author self inserts go.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Samizdata posted:

Here I was having fun, and you had to go ruin it with Anita "So tight, so wet" Blake. Loved them early on (to the point of having some personally autographed paperbacks), and slowly had to run. Run so far away...

There's a game I play every time a new one comes out. Find it at the book store, open to a random page. If a sex act is occurring on that page, put it back on the shelf instead of buying.

I haven't bought one in a decade.

chitoryu12 posted:

Also in case you wanted to see how big Owen Zastava Pitt's 62-inch chest is, this is a 60-inch chest:

For comparison The Big Show has a 64" chest and is 7 feet tall:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

The resemblance is legitimately disturbing.

• Locked thread