Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Man the presidents brother is a piece of poo poo.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 02:12 on May 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
And here comes the mob boss to ruin stuff.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

tbp posted:

i just watched ep 9. im really cheering for my boy joe. idk why the mafia fucker has to cause problems now.

the dropped guard stance is another great callback

The Mafia jerk wants to fix the match with Burroughs. (Presumably. He sees the odds as too one sided in Yuri's favor to try it in the finals.)

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Also I think it's a more western fable. People in Japan may not be too familiar with it.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Last episode was good. Fujimaki is finally going to leave them alone as well.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
That line at the start. Yes I am looking forward to this.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
That was a good show.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Might as point out in the end they were not even Megalo Boxing. They were just straight up boxing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Here they seemed to have implemented unlimited rounds because guys always get knocked out quickly. The Yuri vs Joe matched remarked as the first time they had ever gotten to 13 rounds.

• Locked thread