Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
you first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Der Shovel posted:

Yep. If Martial really wants out (and I have no reason to doubt that), it's 100% on Mourinho who besides being a big bully doesn't seem to rate him very highly. It kills me as a United supporter to say this because I love Martial and am 100% convinced he'll be a megastar in a few years, but right now he'd be stupid not to move from United. He was already competing for game time with Rashford before Mourinho went and signed Alexis to replace them both.

so he should be starting over Sanchez or Rashford/Lingard?

kcer fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Apr 11, 2018

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
poor bloke, he'll be dead within the year

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

quote:

It was poo poo. I wanted to quit and come home to Spain.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

sebzilla posted:

It's almost as if "best" isn't an objective measure of footballers and there are many attributes that people might weight differently? I dunno though give it to the guy with the biggest numbers.

do you know how the PFA best player award is decided?

e: hell, do you even know what the PFA is?

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

fat gay nonce posted:

Imagine giving a poo poo who gets voted PFA player of the year

well this thread seems to be loving obsessed for a bunch of people who apparently don't give a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Sphyre posted:

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceEcho/status/990863977260437504

huh.

reading between the lines the club doesn't want to announce that he's leaving now and he'll move on at some point in the summer.

waiting for Gerrard to be confirmed at Rangers so he can't stick his nose in

• Locked thread