Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Hammerite posted:

i hope it backfires and trump sends him to ultra mega prison.

trump probably doesn't even know what bitcoin is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
trump has been rumored to prefer brevity and pictures in his briefing documents

what pictures would you choose as a presidential aide to be inform him?

I’d go with the crayon wizard drawing and the label saying “magical internet money” myself

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
events from now on will be classified as either B.R (Before Ross went to prison) or A.R (After Ross went to prison)

happy new 4 A.R bitcoin

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
long walk to creepdom: the ross ulbricht story

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!
i think there's a non-zero chance ross either gets a pardon/commutation or gets sprung by a broader prison reform. he is still on paper a white non-violent first time offender facing life in prison with the resources of a rich family behind him.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Gobbeldygook posted:

i think there's a non-zero chance ross either gets a pardon/commutation or gets sprung by a broader prison reform. he is still on paper a white non-violent first time offender facing life in prison with the resources of a rich family behind him.
doesnt he have more (not non-violent) charges waiting if we would get out though?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

El_Elegante posted:

I’d go with the crayon wizard drawing and the label saying “magical internet money” myself

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

El_Elegante posted:

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

CampingCarl posted:

doesnt he have more (not non-violent) charges waiting if we would get out though?
over time witnesses die, evidence is lost, agents retire, etc.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
as soon as one Carl mark force dies, another emerges to replace him

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

mcafee is eating countless other dicks now? the numbers really do keep going up and up

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Gobbeldygook posted:

being white probably works against him, actually. imagine the uproar if a white drug kingpin gets pardoned while minority drug dealers with lesser charges aren't. also, he's quite violent and that was considered in his sentencing

it feels like you're starting to at least partially buy his mom's false narrative

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

hitler never personally killed any of the jews so therefore he was a non violent person :)

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
https://mobile.twitter.com/game4987/status/1080166254441320448

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

ross has such neat loopy handwriting, it reminds me of my mother's writing

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Boxturret posted:

ross has such neat loopy handwriting, it reminds me of my mother's writing

ross sibling spotted

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I read that tweet as "ross is a very crude gentleman" and that fits better

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
https://twitter.com/CrimeADay/status/1080170005399027716

we need a new thread title and it's gotta involve mcafee loving a whale

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

...! posted:

being white probably works against him, actually. imagine the uproar if a white drug kingpin gets pardoned while minority drug dealers with lesser charges aren't. also, he's quite violent and that was considered in his sentencing

it feels like you're starting to at least partially buy his mom's false narrative

yeah paying to have someone tortured to death definitely qualifies as violent, even if he was a dumbass about it

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

multiple someones! and their roommates!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
whoops someone kicked the power socket and the thread got rebooted. new thread is here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3878587

• Locked thread