Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

divabot posted:

m o n y e

now you’re just some fiat that i used to know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Rex-Goliath posted:

now you’re just some fiat that i used to know

gently caress you guys i thought it was funny

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

maybe youtube will finally stop trying to get me to watch his garbage despite all my efforts to flag them as 'not interested'

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Weatherman posted:

prehistoric caveman: look i found a shiny rock, i will sell it to you for forty bear skins
prehistoric linux rig: that's my life savings but that's a fair deal. here are forty bear skins
prehistoric caveman: *clubs linux rig over the head and keeps both the rock and the bear skins*

repeat for forty thousand years with incrementally higher tech in the scams each time

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

El_Elegante posted:

trump has been rumored to prefer brevity and pictures in his briefing documents

what pictures would you choose as a presidential aide to be inform him?

I’d go with the crayon wizard drawing and the label saying “magical internet money” myself

• Locked thread