Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Tool released their last album on CD that came with a rechargeable LCD screen that played some animation. I’m sure it’ll be on YouTube, let me look…

This is apparently an upscale of the animation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=464bNjXGLbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

CherryCola posted:

Didn't Daphne Descends get some attention, too? I remember there being like a short remix album or something? Or was that a B-side to a different single...

I love Daphne Descends.

There was this awesome remix on the Perfect single.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rX6VobOHaM

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

If Billy is holding it up by himself I think his reasoning is more likely to be "I don't want to distract from ATUM" than "when I release Machina people will stop caring about me." If he was really worried about that he'd split the two up and really drag it out. He's got more stuff in the vault people will make themselves interested in.

To be fair, when he releases Machina I can stop paying any attention to him. (It’s the only reason why I have this thread still bookmarked.) Just let me give you like $150 or whatever for an 8 record set and then gently caress off Billy.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

mystic pimp posted:

at this point the band has been poo poo longer than it was good and I personally think that will get even funnier with time

Almost like The Simpson!