Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hardcoremark
May 6, 2009

Kingo Ligma posted:

I think the best we can hope for is a dying forgotten star last ditch acoustic album ala Johnny Cash

He already had a crack at that with Cotillions. While not great, was still much better than the last few Pumpkins albums. It's kind of hilarious that he's got Peter Hook's son in the band while he makes terrible New Order sound alikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hardcoremark
May 6, 2009

CornHolio posted:

On the other hand though, I'd be down to hear a guitar-heavy version of Eye. I still think the heavy version of Satur9 that was on Machina II was way better than the electronic version on Judas O.

This cover by Hopesfall hopefully will scratch that itch...

https://youtu.be/M1h_m7iChzw?si=cYQUeiuUkowiCIiW