Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

Goddamn I REALLY want that Metro show in some form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

Chrysanthemum should've been recorded. Still a good song.

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

God drat, Here Is No Why is so good.

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

God loving drat it RELEASE THE METRO SHOW BILLY

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

Billy's podcast is exactly as embarrassing as you'd think it is.

From what I can tell he's hired two guys to blow smoke up his rear end whenever he takes a short break from referring to the new album as "the film"?

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

Atum has Christmas Album energy.

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

What I want to know is why Billy sings like he's got a whole glass of water in his mouth, 40% of the time. Entire syllables disappear at random. What is happening with that

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

WHY is he singing like THAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

drat, every time i see new posts in this thread i have to go listen to the "remixed vocal edit" of Bleeding The Orchid from Zeitgeist. it's good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-RRUIQv0Ls&t=419s

and then i have to listen to Chrysanthemum by Zwan, an objectively perfect song?!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfaeOnSHq2c