Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
I love listening to djali zwan and being forced to wonder why billy is busy making dogshit music that sounds like you got confused while trying to teach an AI how to copy depeche mode

It cracks me up that he announced a zwan box set cuz like 10 years ago he yelled at me at madame zuzus for asking him when zwan was getting back together but I suppose this will be held hostage like the machina reissue anyway. Last time I saw bolly was at a cubs game but I haven't lived around there in ages so i can't try the meatball sub or give that dome headed bitch a chance to call me a slur again

Though it's Mary star of the seas 20th this year so I guess if it happens maybe the artiste will have pity on us in 2025 and we'll finally get that loving machina reissue

mystic pimp fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Apr 27, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
what well known other prejudices does he have besides like being against fiat currency and D'Arcy... you can probably intuit what he said

mystic pimp fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Apr 28, 2023

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

I am often surprised at how long jeff the shredder has stuck around

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

great footage of the two dumbest boys alive struggling to put a sentence together time and time again

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

tbh if billy really wanted money or to get the material out there he could just release this poo poo digitally like every other SP box set so far

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Billy re-releasing zeitgeist before machina is pretty funny actually I'll give it to him

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

i like the idea that billy has millions of dollars to dump into wrestling but has been unable to find any way to navigate the machina rights situation, if that actually is the problem, for over a decade

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

the era where his sound engineer was posting on here about billy's pyramids of evian and how he would talk at length about hiding his doubloons from obama

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

at this point the band has been poo poo longer than it was good and I personally think that will get even funnier with time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

yeah this kind of poo poo sustained fans for years. the saga of Jeff the Shredder and the dozens of other people Billy has cycled through...maybe the next album will be good....