Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

So who's playing bass on this tour? Jeff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

wait what?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

syntaxfunction posted:

Billy actually seems astutely aware of what's happening and how everyone perceives him which makes it kind of weird how he acts. He seems to know what he's doing (at least internally) so kudos I guess?

Band talk, I don't honestly care about D'Arcy being in the reunion. If Billy, Jimmy and James are all in and they all agreed to not let D'Arcy? I don't know, if it was just Billy we could put it up to being Billy, but everyone seems to be fine so maybe there's more at play?

Also with the leaked messages I actually side with Billy. D'Arcy wanted to go from 0-100 by jumping straight into recording and Billy wanted her to get her groove back live first. I don't understand what's wrong with that. What's wrong with wanted the best effort for a new album instead of just rolling out of bed?

I love Billy and also hate him sometimes. He still produces music I love and no amount of personality fuckery could taint my favourite albums.

More like he was fine with her coming back but freaked out and pulled his offer when he realized she wasn't going to be cool with him acting like the same giant controlling manchild he was 20 years ago.

Also it's loving bass. How long do you really need to get back in your groove. It's not like he wouldn't just play the thing himself on a new record anyway.

I used to think everyone else to ever be in pumpkins was prob just better at ignoring his poo poo but then I realized Jimmy, James, Jeff ect all loving destroy Billy musically and his dumb superiority tough guy poo poo would never trigger off them so his wrath went exclusively to D'arcy.

banned from Starbucks fucked around with this message at 12:34 on May 27, 2018

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

that looks like a parody video someone in 2005 would make about the 90s

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Oh drat jeff went goth

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Ratios and Tendency posted:

He's insufferable.

rick or billy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Why would you do such a ridiculous audition process for just a touring member?