Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
yes, rip in piece, website I've never heard of

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
What about the hookers US Gov??? WHAT ABOUT THE HOOKERS?!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

runupon cracker posted:

lol nice try

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

That sure is a lot of government agencies.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Is this a page that recreates pages I've pressed the back button to reach then the forward button then for some reason I can't reach the page I originally went back to?

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

Pawn 17 posted:

That sure is a lot of government agencies.

Apparently they all get equally mad about sex trafficking.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

BaconCopter posted:

What about the hookers US Gov??? WHAT ABOUT THE HOOKERS?!

They should reserve a hookers.us.gov e-mail address!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Man, going vigilante, Taxi Driver style, against the pimps of America has gotten so much harder since the Internet

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

runupon cracker posted:

yeah don't act like you've never paid for hookers on the internet

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Time to go back to AsianFootRub.org/.Locations/reviews

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

now how will I advertise that I work at the dick sucking factory

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
is rentboy.com still up? :ohdear:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

I'm a secret agent for the U.S. Postal Inspection Service AMA

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I'm sure that sex trafficking is a thing and it is bad but it seems like there would be more than enough women happily willing to get hosed for lots of money to keep the industry afloat without anyone being taken advantage of.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Pawn 17 posted:

Is Mark Cuban gay?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pawn 17 posted:

eat my butt fed!!!11

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Pawn 17 posted:

it's trump's fave agency

USPIS

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

The Bananana posted:

Is Mark Cuban gay?

yes

Chinatown posted:

eat my butt fed!!!11

yes

Caganer posted:

it's trump's fave agency

USPIS

yes

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

I would also like to note I actually have no idea what the U.S. Postal Inspection Service is.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

get BEEFY OP

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

runupon cracker posted:

this but unironically

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Pawn 17 posted:

I would also like to note I actually have no idea what the U.S. Postal Inspection Service is.

they investigate crime involving the US Mail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USPIS

they actually are pretty badass and the penalties for loving with the mail are very steep. it's not an agency you want to piss off.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Pawn 17 posted:

What if I explained it in a Hamilton style musical?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqt1s3No1vo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:yeah:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Pawn 17 posted:

Theyre the guys who take (and smoke) your weed when you try to have a buddy mail it to your from Colorado.

Also, lol at the SA posters trying to act like they don't know what Backpage.com. The goon doth protest too much, methinks.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Caganer posted:

they investigate crime involving the US Mail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USPIS

they actually are pretty badass and the penalties for loving with the mail are very steep. it's not an agency you want to piss off.
it's true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLVXgs5BS-M&t=179s

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
now I'll never get laid :(

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

How will get your drat balls sucked now, OP?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Chinatown posted:

eat my butt fed!!!11

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
There was a guy who was assaulting working girls in my area, and the local law enforcement solution was to crack down on the hookers rather than be bothered going after the poo poo bag that was assaulting women.

RIP backpage. I guess I'll have to find some other way to play "guess which girl is on meth"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

How will get your drat balls sucked now, OP?

:sigh:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hector Beerlioz posted:

now I'll never get laid :(

That's true

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

So loving stupid. Just legalize prostitution so that you can find those who are actual traffickers and gently caress them over. Rather than johns looking to get their meat smoked by a college girl trying to pay the rent.

Driving prostitution even further underground just makes it easier for traffickers to hide. gently caress moral panics.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Trafficking is bad but lol at "we'll shut down websites pat ourselves on the back and call it a job well done."

Go after the trafficking maybe? There do exist people doing sex work of their own volition; loath as I am to agree with 3O.

Besides it's kinda the torrent problem: you can shut down this website and tomorrow there will be 5 more.

E: I also haven't seen any evidence that backpack somehow enables trafficking more than say a Google group would if that was what was popular to use.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Apr 6, 2018

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

Trafficking is bad but lol at "we'll shut down websites pat ourselves on the back and call it a job well done."

Go after the trafficking maybe? There do exist people do sex work of their own volition; loath as I am to agree with 3O.

It's kinda the torrent problem: you can shut down this website and tomorrow there will be 5 more.

Impossible, a woman is incapable of having agency and would only suffer sex work if forced to by an unscrupulous man

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
i'm currently on a forensic files / serial killer book binge and lmfao this is a terrible idea. pretty much every serial killer that had a high kill count got that way by abducting street prostitutes,

so congrats cops - you have done zip to eliminate prostitution but removed a way for hookers to vet their johns from afar, drastically increasing the risk they will be victims of serial killers and violent pimps

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i used to know a trucker that hired hookers from backpage all the time

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Blue Raider posted:

i used to know a trucker that hired hookers from backpage all the time

didn't some goon get a subscription and post a bunch of gross ads for massage parlors that let you go down on hookers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

E: I also haven't seen any evidence that backpack somehow enables trafficking more than say a Google group would if that was what was popular to use.

IIRC, about a year ago several anti-trafficking groups came out in support of backpage because they worked together with them to point out people who were not legitimate. Even some local law enforcement gave their support too, but lmao at the feds giving a poo poo.

• Locked thread