Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Can't wait for Zlatan to come on with about 15 minutes left and jog around a bit and do some hilarious Zlatan bullshit to win the game without breaking a sweat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Of COURSE KC would score first, and of COURSE LA are going to sub Zlatan in in response.

edit: lol, another SKC goal before he comes on

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

zlatan is gonna get a hat trick and mls will be canceled

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

G-Hawk posted:

zlatan is gonna get a hat trick and mls will be canceled

Zlatan is gonna pull a muscle and the LA Galaxy will be cancelled.

I hope he scores a brace and SKC score a game winner in the last moment.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

lol zlatan is just getting the ball 30 yards out and whacking it at the goal and well its a pretty good game plan

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

thanks, Tim Melia
also, SKC actually being able to win away games is nice to see

lol at Galaxy

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
I learned the Austin MLS team name this weekend and it's not as bad as it could be but it still not great. It has a latin flair, if you know what I mean.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Guessing no one showed up to this thread for today's game in solidarity of RSL doing the same.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I thought it started at 8 and by the time I went to turn it on it was 3-0 lol

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Soccer is on tonight, btw

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

That was a nice-rear end goal

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
The terrible camera work made it look offside but now they finally showed the philly idiot keeping him on. In conclusion, gently caress both these teams.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Way to gently caress up there Philly

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I forgot Dave Accam plays for the union, so I hope he scores a brace and both teams drop points,

my predictions are 100% correct, so get your bets in if you are British or just addicted to gambling

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Is Dwyer eligible to compete for the US in the Olympics? Could always use more competition on our diving team.

e: Card party in Philly, and I'm shocked one of those didn't get turned into a red.

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Apr 14, 2018

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

paddyboat posted:

I forgot Dave Accam plays for the union, so I hope he scores a brace and both teams drop points,

The Union will finish dead last, they are bad.

my predictions are 100% correct, so get your bets in if you are British or just addicted to gambling

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
this Vancouver kit is nice

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Honestly, Philly got enough chances to win thus but just couldn't finish. If they can fix that they can at least be better than DC (I assume Portland and Seattle will stop being terrible eventually?)

In other news, the Whitecaps are starting Erik Hurtado up front against LAFC in the late game. I'll have to check what happened to Anthony Blondell because I had been led to believe this sort of thing would no longer happen.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
phwoar Vela

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

You can't give Vela that space in that area, he literally always does that. :argh:

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i bet on orlando and lafc tonight

i love betting on mls, it rules

help me

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

If you're betting on MLS you're far too gone my friend.

(P.S. put your life savings on KC this week)

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
This Diego Rossi kid seems to be real promising

Conartist
Aug 15, 2004
An early season winning streak is all an Orlando fan needs to fan the flames of joy before the inevitable mid-season collapse brings despair and gnashing of teeth. Glad they are scoring goals though.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

How are the fire doing this year? Fire v LA looks like it might be the other game I watch today aside from our game.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

And we're back on track

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

holy poo poo royer is having a poo poo start to the season. Would be 3-1 right now if he had any confidence

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

I was just about to lament how ridiculously unlucky we are but kaku salvaged that.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Geez, 4 people could've scored that on that cross.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

hell yes go crapids

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Man this is painful to watch

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Zlatan is starting hell yea

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I still don't like VAR

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Var at the wc is going to be glorious

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Everyone get your three points from TFC while you can, this sale ends next Tuesday

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Yeah they're beating scrubs, but it's still nice to see.

Also nice to see: Serna taking shots like that.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Moktaro posted:

Yeah they're beating scrubs, but it's still nice to see.

Also nice to see: Serna taking shots like that.

Half the team are making their MLS debuts, Colorado should be doing a lot better than a single goal from open play

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Seltzer posted:

How are the fire doing this year? Fire v LA looks like it might be the other game I watch today aside from our game.

They started super slow (a bye the first week and schweini having a baby) but they look ok. The weird lineups will sort themselves out eventually.

I like Alan Gordon (as I type this he’s bashed one of his former teammates in the face drawing blood)

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Alan Gordon is cool and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Eurosport has a “Zlatan Cam”? I’m watching but I don’t see anything strange or different, but it’s an extremely bad stream.

zlatan edit: I think it’s just a split screen for whenever he pulls a face or scratches his rear end or whatever

paddyboat fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Apr 14, 2018

• Locked thread