Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

The ironic thing about this movie is that it would have fit into the Cloverfield universe better than the last Cloverfield movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Matinee posted:

Forgot to mention earlier a great moment in my screening - in the context of how this movie makes audiences super-aware of the noises they make in the cinema space during the silent passages - just after the moment where it was revealed that mother and baby were fine, two people simultaneously and loudly cracked open obviously smuggled-in beer cans. Gave a great moment of relief laughter to the audience.

I'm curious if others had an interesting 'audience noise self-awareness' story.

Nothing too funny, but I had a strong urge to clear my throat but waited until the movie was over to do it. Any other movie and I would have just done it, even during a quiet part.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Thanks for setting us straight on this movie we all liked.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

All he did was disengage the parking brake on the truck and it rolled downhill. Whether you still think that's a significant plot hole is up to you.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

It's fine you didn't like but you're pretty much coming in here and telling us a universally acclaimed movie is actually bad and you're the only one that can see it.