Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

oh man it's been a while since I had a twizzler

in summer camp I remember being impressed that I could bite the ends off of one and use it as a straw

I was easily impressed, apparently

I think everyone had this moment. I never would have remembered it if you hadn't mentioned it though, I havent had a twizzler in forever either.

Although I think it was less impressed, and more of a novelty for me, drinking through food you later eat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

A big old pickle. Mt. Olive because I'm poor.

Olive! posted:

I approve. Pickles are real good. I'm gonna eat some pickled okra right now.

Claussen for pro tier store bought pickles, nice and crunchy.

Super pro tier is my deceased great uncles family recipe, takes forever letting them sit in the brine, but dang they are good!

Twenty Four

Grimwit posted:

Me and the Mrs. are at Whataburger. Fyi, with our accent, it's pronounced "Water-Burger."

On the backs of cups, wrappers, and fry containers has the MOST emo line ever in a fast food joint.

*Dresses all "proper", like I am going to a fancy dinner party, daintily holds container between thumb and forefinger, then throws empty containers on the ground*

Twenty Four

You're eating a 3 pack of blackboard chalk?

• Locked thread