Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

a whole plate of nothing and a la croix

the snack of bad internet postin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

gimme them mustard onion bois

i'm snackin on the rich cauliflower, broccoli and some really flat snow peas with rice wine vinegar sprinkled on it and it's p good.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i just had six stuffed grape leaves, two olives and a pickle

fridgesnack & win

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

black bean soup with a whole fuckload of jalapenos, fresh not pickled, and cilantro on it

I might hobble my crippled rear end to the corner for some elotes tho

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pomp posted:

A WHOLE BAG OF ORANGES

PEELS, BAGS, PITH AND ALL

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

just ate a veg burg and some lettuce instead of a bun; i feel like i need more carbs.

someone chill me some chips pls.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Fancy_Breakfast posted:

Have you ever tried a beetroot burger? I highly recommend them if you just want a veg burger.

i have, they're p ok. i like mushrooms as the base of most of mine. and beans. there's something about having those two base elements that make a really cohesive, tasty burg. adding shredded beetroot, carrot and radish is one of my favorite things to do, though, along with a diced bit of jalapeņo and onion.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

No. I ate venison and pork sausages with mustard and sauerkraut for dinner tonight.

I am missing out on nothing you could ever give me, Olive!.

EXCEPT LOVE and perfect portions of crackers, ok.

today i am going to snack on spinach, an egg and some mushrooms scrambled with some leftover chopped onion and peppers. a good day.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm about to eat a couple olives and a pickle because i forgot to eat food today

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Batatas harra, hummus, baba ghanouj, kalaj, falafel and a lot of vegetables. Also taboulleh.

I'm trying to set a carbs world record. Might have knafeh after.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

is this a family recipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pb2 sprinkled dry on celery and a glass of water because i've reached peak high-lazy and can't reach the new jar of regular peanut butter, but my housemate's pb2 was left down in short people land

• Locked thread