Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol this is stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
HE'S THE BEST BOUT MACHINE NOW, YOU gently caress.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Stop chanting nonsense, for god's sake.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Props to Brandi for taking one for the team but.

Why?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

VJeff posted:

Props to Brandi for taking one for the team but.

Why?

Oh, so Flip Gordon could help her. :jerkbag:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow, Kenny taking a Vertebreaker for a RoH show.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I love NJPW and I like all four of these guys a lot but boy RoH is kinda garbo, ain't it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Pinwiz11 posted:

This is going to be one of those plots where if they just watched the footage and/or talked to each other it would wrap itself up in 5 minutes, but they won't, isn't it?

OH NO CODY MOVED AND WE ACCIDENTALLY KICKED KENNY NOW WE HAVE TO SIT HERE IN THE CORNER AND DO NOTHING :gonk:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

fart blood posted:

“The Villain”

That is a dumb nickname.

That is dumber than “The Big Dog” and “It’s Boss Time”

Ugh don’t do the bird flap thing god you suck

W O O P
O
O
P

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

sportsgenius86 posted:

This is overbooked garbage

What happened, I tuned out after Cody vs. Kenny.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

How did Cody beat Kenny?

Ref bump, Young Bucks came down, they were gearing up to Superkick somebody, there was some tension on who it was gonna be before it became clear it was Cody. They went to Superkick him, he collapsed out of the way, they hit Kenny instead, Cody grabbed Kenny, hit the Crossrhodes for the pin.

The Bucks just stood there, totally gobsmacked after they accidentally hit Kenny, for some reason instead of trying to help the guy they'd just accidentally kicked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

LMAO.

That's dumber than any WWE finish I can remember on a high profile show in years.

Yeah. It was super dumb and beneath everybody involved. RoH should probably not be trusted with handling major NJPW angles in the future.

• Locked thread