Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

That was loving rough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Nice of ROH to go on intermission just before Gargano/Ciampa stares

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Oof, I know ROH are trying to show they aren't secondary to NJPW but putting this on before Marty/Dalton is unfair on those guys.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Baron Corbyn posted:

Oof, I know ROH are trying to show they aren't secondary to NJPW but putting this on before Marty/Dalton is unfair on those guys.

Apparently people are leaving so I totally called this.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Grant DaNasty posted:

Gargano and Ciampa spoiled me tonight with their awesome storytelling. I'm just not getting into these ROH Supercard matches. :geno:

Nah they just aren't great. I wasn't as high on Gargano/Ciampa as everyone else (still have it as an MOTYC though) but these aren't doing it for me. This match is just stupid.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Stupid match. Why did this show go nearly five hours? I should have watched Tokyo Joshi Pro instead.

GEORGE W BUSHI fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Apr 8, 2018

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

LMAO.

That's dumber than any WWE finish I can remember on a high profile show in years.

Not even the dumbest part of this show tbh.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

It was ROH booking the show, I'm surprised anyone came in expecting anything but Cody winning

Cody winning has been both the obvious and correct outcome since NJPW released the Dontaku cards revealing that this feud would keep going. It was everything else about this show that was bollocks.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Strawberry Panda posted:

Sorry, let me rephrase.

THEY LET CODY WIN WITH THAT DUMBASS BOOKING?

I think the execution was worse than the booking. If it had been more like: Bucks superkick Kenny. They tend to him, he flips out at them and pushes Matt again. Cross Rhodes, Cody wins. That would have accomplished what they were trying to do without making the Bucks look like morons and given them a reason to still be with Cody.

Davros1 posted:

WWE is still trying to push Roman Reigns as their top guy

Huh?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I was at the show, and when Buubba Ray said the problem with wrestling was " Your Kind" every one in the crowd thought he was about to go full Kkkramer

Yeah, the reaction came across on TV. Sounded like you were all sucking air through your teeth at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

they can send the young boys to RevPro so they can learn the Queen's English

• Locked thread