Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Slung Blade posted:

It seems way too nice for the $2300 we paid for it.

So, is this year's event completely ignorning the previous points system and cost restrictions?

Are you planning on flipping it after the event? If no, my vote is for dayglow orange / fire-engine-red zebra stripes. Put the DAZZLE back into dazzle camo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Slung Blade posted:

I'm not worried about an arbitrary price point, this is just for fun.

Woops, missed reading that on the first page. Sorry.

That's awesome, and that TSX looks great. The amount and placement of rust reminds me of my 3rd-gen Prelude, it eventually succumbed to the rust monster but I got a very good 2 years out of it and I did nothing about the rust.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
This is a good plan. That is a good looking car.

• Locked thread