Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It's.... a early access F2P Battle Royale game! [I]In the 80s![I] WwwoooooooOOOOooooOah!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMJF6TXGVEk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dynamic game shows moments

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Drawn to Death FTW

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/ID_AA_Carmack/status/982836942646673410

https://twitter.com/therealcliffyb/status/982636511299485696

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dynamic game shows moments

help develop the game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Vince gif at the following sequence of words "Vaporwave Free To Play Early Access Battle Royale Shooter"

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

always lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Game looks awesome. heard bbg is gonna buy everyone a copy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

help develop the game
Earn in-game cash by tightening up the graphics on level 3.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

it's free to play you drat troll

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

HORMELCHILI posted:

Bobs Lawbreaker Review

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ween posted:

Bobs Lawbreaker Review

Bob Loblaw’s Lawbreaker

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Xtreme Early Access

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

John Carmack: However, positioning Mario in the exact lateral position proved to be a very tricky problem. Specifically, I needed to position Mario at position (x,z) = (-8171.970703125, 507.2902832031). At this position, the distance between consecutive floats in the x dimension is 0.0005, and in the z dimension it's 0.00003. To put this into perspective, inputting the minimum forward input for just one frame moves Mario 0.001 units forwards, which is 100 times less precise than the precision we need.

Cliffy B: I made peepee and poopoo in my pants.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

John Carmack: However, positioning Mario in the exact lateral position proved to be a very tricky problem. Specifically, I needed to position Mario at position (x,z) = (-8171.970703125, 507.2902832031). At this position, the distance between consecutive floats in the x dimension is 0.0005, and in the z dimension it's 0.00003. To put this into perspective, inputting the minimum forward input for just one frame moves Mario 0.001 units forwards, which is 100 times less precise than the precision we need.

Cliffy B: I made peepee and poopoo in my pants.

lmao

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2XYf4zI-I4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

help develop the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's awesome how lovely all the animation looks and they clearly didn't give a remotest poo poo because its front and center in every clip.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

help develop the game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

help

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game looks absolutely AWESOME of course but I'm afraid it will be blown out of the water when Gearbox reveals Bordlerlands 3 has a Battle Royale mode with 100 Claptraps dancing on Badass Island at E3.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

please... we beg you... help develop our game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

This game looks absolutely AWESOME of course but I'm afraid it will be blown out of the water when Gearbox reveals Bordlerlands 3 has a Battle Royale mode with 100 Claptraps dancing on Badass Island at E3.

*squeegasm*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

all these battle royale clone games are really watering down the excellence of peebug and fortnite tbh.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

In Training posted:

mysterious loyall X posted:

all these battle royale clone games are really watering down the excellence of peebug and fortnite tbh.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i didn't understand or care about MOBAs, and i also don't understand or care about battle royale games

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’m sure the Lawbreakers team’s plan B is probably really good

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

i can tell that as much time, care, and quality goes into modern PUBG clones as went into arcade classics like, squints to read, ǝɯıʇ oɔɐʇ

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wiping sweat from my brow, hands trembling as I get off the phone with the Burger Time legal team.

• Locked thread