Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vookatos
May 2, 2013
I've started watching anime this year with my husband and recently caught up to Season 4.

It's incredible. It's constantly astounding in how funny and witty it is, and how it manages to write tense and interesting battles despite being set in a real setting. Every battle feels unique and interesting, which is a joy, considering some animes can give characters unique powers and gently caress it up completely.
Every character is loving great. I think Ogata might be one of my favorites. Such a loving dick.
The worst episode was probably the hotel one, and that was still like a head above every other middling anime ep.
I still chuckle to myself remembering "Immoral Sugimoto" from the circus ep.

Just chef's kiss.

I was kinda terrified of going to season 4 after a short break because life has made me more cynical and it feels like I enjoy stuff less nowadays, but in a few minutes time I was chuckling at the dipshits on screen doing dumb stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU