Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

It was on fire when I got here
I got to 50 and enjoyed myself for a while. But then stupid poo poo got stupider and i lost interest when i couldn't harpoon my ship across the desert because of collision damage. Is it still there, or can i sail my clipper across the sands again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

Oh for fucks sake.

I also remembered how i discovered this lovely mechanic. I came back after a few months away and one of the first things i do is get my ship on shore to start heading somewhere in style. Once i realized what was happening, it was too late to get it back in the water before it was destroyed. Then when i tried to restore it with the overpriced item i spent too much gold on, it wouldn't work because they changed what item was used. And of course, the old restoration item i had wasn't worth a loving cent.

Not An Arsonist
May 5, 2014

They also took away the little feathers that would give your glider a boost in speed. I'm starting to remember why i hate the developers so much.

• Locked thread