Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drakkus
May 14, 2002

yum~

KirbyKhan posted:

I might do a dive back in about two months from now. How do I find a discord to netflix and mining nodes in? Anybody still playing have any recomendations for a generic pubby guild?

I'm not entirely sure the fresh start will be still very populated in two months from now, if that's what you meant. Baka right now is the biggest zerg on east so if you want pubby it doesn't get more pubby than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakkus
May 14, 2002

yum~
So with a week and a half until the first month of the new fresh start ends, APEX is up to ~120g with it going up about 10g per day this week. All in all not too horrible from an economy standpoint, but it's showing all the signs of spiking really hard really soon.

There have been daily server crashes or tons of lag (depending on the time of day) during Kadum, the big world boss that spawns after the giant open-world pvp battle in Mistmerrow. (The reason it's crashing / lagging so much is that boss gives anyone there for the kill 35g/day, regardless if they are patron or levelled up to 50. Meaning everyone and their grandmother seems to be making as many accounts as they can run at once, and bringing them all to the boss for 35g/account/day.)

All in all though it seems to be still holding in there. Land is actually filling up pretty decently, the idiots spamming N***** over and over in trial chat seemed to have got at least chat banned, and despite the fact that it's still Archeage it's still presumably fun because there appears to be lots of people still playing.

Drakkus
May 14, 2002

yum~

notanarsonist posted:

I got to 50 and enjoyed myself for a while. But then stupid poo poo got stupider and i lost interest when i couldn't harpoon my ship across the desert because of collision damage. Is it still there, or can i sail my clipper across the sands again?

Collision damage is sadly still there. Boat on boat collision damage actually got buffed in the last patch, so the current boat meta is ram everything

• Locked thread