Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

esr is a lying racist sack of poo poo who could barely program 30 years ago. his entire "career" has been nothing but hijacking dead projects nobody gave a poo poo about, making minor changes, then telling everyone how important he was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Salt Fish posted:

Wait who is ESR and why am I defending them?

RMS is God, creator of all things
Linus is Jesus, took His word to the masses
ESR is the Holy Ghost, supposedly important somehow but nobody can really explain why

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

rms thinks it's 1973 and that a computer is something you have to interact with by submitting batch jobs to run overnight

• Locked thread