Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
three apples high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i got you fam

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm1128476/

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lil bip posted:

he comes up to my nipples

drat. what he lacks in looks and personality he makes up for in prostate vigor.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

OldAlias posted:

between 260 and 300lbs

ty for being sensible. :hai:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

jesus nws that!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i wonder which system of measurement he prefers. is metric “more free” than imperial, for example????

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

more like richard smallman :mad:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Roosevelt posted:

i hosed up because i mentioned open source. here's the email

i’d say it’s a toss up as to whether or not he already had that text punched up.

write him back and imply that he advocates for fremium software.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

OldAlias posted:

he might teleport behind you can cut you in two

heh. nothing personnel, kid.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

walking stall: the rms story

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

Work is for idiots, and if you haven't escaped it you suck.

oh cool its bizarro stymie

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Agile Vector posted:

the man that wont reply with an answer is named stallman

:aaaaa:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Gazpacho posted:

ie his waistline

that'd be a great circle

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i’ll recognize his birthday but only because “happy birthday” is in the public domain now. :colbert:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

*beckons you closer*

it’s free real estate software music.

*wink*

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Rex-Goliath posted:

wait what, really?

peep this: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/happy-birthday-song-officially-recognized-in-public-domain/

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Richard’s tall, man.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

id like to think im clever but im almost certain im plagiarizing from another post in this very thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

Richard S. Tallman

to the hacker/cyberpunk name thread with you!

• Locked thread