Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

PANCAKES

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO

lmao

pancakes you should 100% start a site where people can order hats to be delivered to media people

also thank you for doing another run im gonna order one immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

SKULL.GIF posted:

PANCAKES

OH HELL YEAH

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

pancakes imagine the hilarity of retiring from your fancy lawyer job and becoming a millionaire from selling hats about the piss tape

its basically guaranteed to work in the post-escalator timeline

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
To be clear: I will also ship hats to other media people. I'm just only paying for the Feinberg hat. If you have another person you want me to send a hat to please feel free to pay for one and let me know where it's going. I will include a note for you as long as it's not threatening or creepy. I reserve the right to judge you or post your media stalker notes in the thread without attribution if you get weird.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I already spent $100 on my Thanos Infinity War Hat

But if I had any money left I'd buy the Piss Hat.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

if i bought a hat for krang could i just send it to twitter CC krang t nelson?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

SKULL.GIF posted:

PANCAKES

my man is on brand

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

SKULL.GIF posted:

PANCAKES

:stonk::fh:

Chasterson
Aug 16, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Getting 3 of these hats

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
I must have one

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Ordered two. Keep doing the lord's work, Pancakes

PainterofCrap has issued a correction as of 22:42 on Apr 13, 2018

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

SKULL.GIF posted:

PANCAKES

so does this mean he already got a hat?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
Pancakes were you going to send one to John Oliver?

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

MysteriousStranger posted:

Pancakes were you going to send one to John Oliver?

If someone orders one for him, sure. I’m only going out of pocket for Feinberg.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
might need to send one to comey

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/984763083649437701

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Pancakes posted:

If someone orders one for him, sure. I’m only going out of pocket for Feinberg.

Since it was my idea I can swing this next Friday if this still going then.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

MysteriousStranger posted:

Since it was my idea I can swing this next Friday if this still going then.

if he wears it on air we better have a site set up read to monetize/donate all the profits to lowtax

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

703 posted:

if he wears it on air we better have a site set up read to monetize/donate all the profits to lowtax

Someone here owns the domain to piss tape is real already.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

i got my hat and i cohldnt be happier

none of my friends will wear the extra one tho

buy a hat and you too can be emblazoned with the truth!!!!!

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

who is sending one to robert ess mueller the third

flyingporcupine
Feb 21, 2010

by Pragmatica
Got one for my business partner, barely missed the last one so thanks a bunch for running this again.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

can we do one of these again but with yellow beanies? ball caps make my giant head look weird.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

can we do one of these again but with yellow beanies? ball caps make my giant head look weird.

you could probably custom order something like this from a local tailor tbh

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Just ordered two. Not sure I'll have the guts to wear it in public but... well let's just see what happens.

Thanks, Pancakes. You are truly doing the Nation's Great Work and deserve a medal.

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008
45 hats already, drat! Pancakes do you get our shipping info from custom ink or some how else? Gonna wear mine with pride.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

This is one of the oldest and most effective tricks in politics. Every hack in the business has used it in times of trouble, and it has even been elevated to the level of political mythology in a story about one of Lyndon Johnson’s early campaigns in Texas. The race was close and Johnson was getting worried. Finally he told his campaign manager to start a massive rumor campaign about his opponent’s life-long habit of enjoying carnal knowledge of his own barnyard sows.

“Christ, we can’t get a way calling him a pig-fucker,” the campaign manager protested. “Nobody’s going to believe a thing like that.”

“I know,” Johnson replied. “But let’s make the sonofabitch deny it.”

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
You absolute maniacs, so many hats!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
I feel like @simonmaloy definitely deserves a hat, but I don't want to use my credit card/paypal on that website for reasons of Deep Tinfoil :freep: so I'd like to propose an arbitrage deal: would anybody be willing to order an extra hat for Simon in exchange for SA gift certs, a donation to a charity of your choice, or I guess anything on the sane side of bitcoin really.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

This is one of the oldest and most effective tricks in politics. Every hack in the business has used it in times of trouble, and it has even been elevated to the level of political mythology in a story about one of Lyndon Johnson’s early campaigns in Texas. The race was close and Johnson was getting worried. Finally he told his campaign manager to start a massive rumor campaign about his opponent’s life-long habit of enjoying carnal knowledge of his own barnyard sows.

“Christ, we can’t get a way calling him a pig-fucker,” the campaign manager protested. “Nobody’s going to believe a thing like that.”

“I know,” Johnson replied. “But let’s make the sonofabitch deny it.”

this sounds like you're denying the existence of the piss tape :thunk:

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Duscat posted:

I feel like @simonmaloy definitely deserves a hat, but I don't want to use my credit card/paypal on that website for reasons of Deep Tinfoil :freep: so I'd like to propose an arbitrage deal: would anybody be willing to order an extra hat for Simon in exchange for SA gift certs, a donation to a charity of your choice, or I guess anything on the sane side of bitcoin really.

I'll cover this actually. PM me where you want to ship it and donate at least $30 to the National Eating Disorders Association and I'll cover the hat for you.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

the chapo boys probably would want one too. Virgil Texas at the very least. I would tweet at them but gently caress Twitter

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
it's hard for me to imagine Virgil wearing a baseball hat but this one may be an exception

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/984851376911060993

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Pancakes posted:

I'll cover this actually. PM me where you want to ship it and donate at least $30 to the National Eating Disorders Association and I'll cover the hat for you.

you're doing the lord's work, pm'd

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
we need to send one to comey and one to ice t

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Pancakes posted:

I have no idea how much international shipping would cost but I'm not against finding out. If you're outside the US please feel free to order as long as you're okay with UPS or FedEx.

USPS is best to go to Canada at least--no huge usurious brokerage fees. But its not cheap so I would ask for folks to paypal you the difference. As a Canadian I would have absolutely no problem with this.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

yellow journalism making a mainstream splash

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

quote: